Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Richland!

5:00 am we pulled out of lebanon,nj and 4:45 pm we pulled into Kalamazoo,MI!! We fortunately had an uneventful trip... Very uneventful bar some exciting cornfields and interesting truck stops the states of PA, Ohio and indiana had little to show us! Tate traveled fantastic sometimes after a long trip he shows signs of his allergies creepin in with a runny nose or cough but no sign of that when we unloaded at Richland Park. He trotted up feeling so good chrissy had to hang on so I think ill have my work cut out for me keeping him in a straight line sunday am. Our hotel is very dodgy so if you don't hear an update from me tomorrow please check for me at the econo lodge, kalamazoo,MI.. ;) xx
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment