Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No richland

Well tate got a little cough so 12 hours on a trailer in this heat not really a good idea. Instead I have brought Geoffrey and tate down to hits the jumper show in culpeper Va. I did 4 rounds today two on each. Tate was a super star and actually won the level 4s with the fastest jump off time he was also 5 th in the level 5s. Geoffrey was actually really good and jumped the best he has but had an unfortunate rail in both rounds. We will jump a few more rounds toMmorrow and Friday. In other exciting news the high proformance board approved tate and I for a training grant!! Which is so exciting I didn't think that was an option until late fall so I'm pumped. So dressage lessons and show jump lessons are coming my way!! Ill keep posting through the week. Xx
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment