Monday, August 3, 2009

Change Change Change!!

Well a lot has happened since my last blog! First and foremost being the big move from Middleburg,VA to Gladstone,NJ. Juli, the horses and I are now based out of the most amazing farm in New Jersey. The Farm is perfect! It has an amazing Indoor and lighted outdoor and access to endless ride out. But most of all it just has a great feeling .. The horses love their quaint bank barn and when they are happy it makes juli and my job much easier!!
I took the boys to Stuart horse trials for my big debut back after breaking my arm and had a great finish on tate with a win in the OI and Geoffrey took huge leaps forward in his rideablity and finished 7th in the OP. We are headed out to Wits End in Canada to compete at the World Cup Qualifier this week, Geoffrey will tag along and do the OP and Bally will stay back and go to Millbrook with Doug( I couldn't justify taking him all the way to Canada for a novice).
Juli has had Nigel, Racer and Eddie for the last month or so while my arm mended. They have arrived down to NJ in great form and I must say I am very excited about Racer a 4 year old owned by Barb Ferneyhough ! Juli has done a fantastic job with both Eddie and Racer(both owned by barb) I will take over the ride on Racer and Juli will get to campaign Eddie. Nigel is looking very well and is starting to leg up for the fall, hopefully he will get going in Sept.
The website has also had a bit of updating( hence the little break since the last blog) so check it out there are some updates and changes throughout the site. We will get some pictures up shortly of the new barn and the new horses in the barn!
speak soon!
sinead

No comments:

Post a Comment